Applying for a Press Pass
Event Press-Kit (Artwork, Photos and Logos)- Access HERE or if that link does not work then you can download it as a zip file Download HERE.. Exclusive Content such as interviews we can make available on request to email@example.com
Do you write for a website or publication? Please apply for a press pass via this form here. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org m if you have any questions.
1. Free Entry
2. VIP access to guests and performers on the day (subject to their availability)
3. Interview access to the organisers before and after the event
4. We want to engage and work with you! If you want to do something with us that might benefit us both then please have a chat. For example, we helped organise a massive Harlem Shake video at London Anime Con with QueensOfWin which you can view here.
1. Your website, publication or blog must have a substantial following or readership associated with it. If it doesn’t, we may still be able to provide you with a press-pass, but you would need to pay for it as if you were a standard attendee.
2. You agree to promote the event beforehand and afterward on your website and social media (ie: twitter, facebook etc, please state the dates and website link to the event in all promotion). Please download a copy of the press-kit here.
3. You agree to adhere to the terms and conditions of being a member of press at the event as laid out here.
Are you a cosplay photographer looking to increase your portfolio? Then an Anime League convention is the right place for you. Get in touch, providing us with your photography website or Facebook page so we can see your amazing shots! All we ask is that you respect our attendees and that we can use your photographs for potential press materials.
Apply now to email@example.com with the name of your blog/website and any requests. Please note that most photography passes require you to pay for a standard entry unless you have a large social-media following and can help with promotion.