How To Book
1. Please Read all information listed on this page first and foremost.
2. Complete the Booking Form online HERE.
3. We will then invoice you and give you details on how to pay. We can offer BACS, paypal, cheque and cash as payment methods.
4. If you have any questions or problems, please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Dealers: Open Saturday and Sunday. It is £130 per 6ft table for both days. Open from 11am to 7pm on Saturday and 11am to 5pm on Sunday. One pass per table.
Art/Crafts Tables – As an artist you can pay a reduced £55 for an artist alley table (4ft by 2ft) which includes a full four-day entry to Alcon. This area is open Saturday and Sunday. Please note this area is likely to have lower traffic than Dealers, so please book for Dealers/Hallway if you want guaranteed high traffic.
Extra passes are available at £20 each for exhibitors. Backing tables are £30 each.
Footfall, Customer-Base and Spacing
– Footfall for the event will be between 1,000 to 1,500 unique attendees (unlike a lot of events, if someone goes for more than 1 day they still count as 1 person).
– Age-range tends to fall within the 18 to 25 bracket, university student.
– Gender is approximately 40% female, 60% male.
– Interests typically are anime fans, video gaming, cosplay and general geek culture such as sci-fi, fantasy, comics and movies.
– This is an event attendees will save up all year for and treat more as a mini-holiday rather than a convention, so the average spend per attendee tends to be high.
– To avoid sales being diluted, we cap the number of tables where products or arts and crafts may be sold. We will confirm this number closer to the time. Any subsequent tables are for promotional purposes only.
– Dealers Hallway Setup time – Anytime Friday 3pm onward. On Friday and Saturday it is 8:30am onward.
– Dealers Hallway Opening time – Saturday 11am. Sunday 10am onward.
– Dealers Room Setup time – Friday and Saturday 8:30am onward.
We are always happy to discuss sponsorship with any company attending. If your company is interested in providing prize support for a specific event or activity, then please do contact us and we.ll discuss. We are also looking for help with posters . so if you have any posters that you wish us to put up to promote your products, just bring them along and hand them to us.
A full exhibitors information pack will be sent 2-3 weeks prior to the event with contact numbers, loading information and anything else related to on the day activities not covered here.